- Is Belgravia Villas a good buy?
- Which one is a better choice: strata-landed or pure landed house?
- Am I affordable given a variety of cooling measures?
- Is current market a crisis or opportunity for me?
- Is the right time to buy?
- Is my choice unit available?
- Want to visit show flat?
Contact our developer designated sales team today to view showflat!
No obligation but value-added sharing!
Quick update on Belgravia Villas
10 Apr, 2018, Belgravia Villas is fully sold.
10 Dec, 2015, Belgravia Villas sold one Terrace House.
01 Dec, 2015, Belgravia Villas sold one Semi-Detached House.
03 Oct, 2015, Belgravia Villas sold one Terrace House.
17 Sept, 2015, Belgravia Villas sold one Terrace House.
13 Sept, 2015, Belgravia Villas sold one Semi-Detached House.
07 Sept, 2015, Belgravia Villas sold one Semi-Detached House.
Belgravia Villas is a new upcoming freehold cluster housing located at Distritc 28, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5.
The name Belgravia is derived from a district in Central London within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea that is famed for its beautiful distinctive grand homes. Located in a relatively quiet yet fashionable district in London, many of the residences and larger townhouses in this district were catered for London’s aristocracy in the past and this is the case even today where Belgravia is a highly sought after residential locality.
For Belgravia Villas, The developer’s intention is to design beautiful homes that are architecturally statuesque and exclusive. In addition, the location of this development is also set within a quiet landed housing estate of Seletar Hills steeped in culture and history.
Physical and Site Attributes
- Private Residential Enclave.
- Nestled in a private residential landed housing enclave.
- Freehold status.
- Strata Housing Development sits on a huge site area of more than 400,000 sqft (401,034 sqft), possibly the biggest strata housing development launch in 2013!
- Site is near a main road – AMK Avenue 5 but is separated by a 100 metre buffer providing a green lung separating the development from the main road and cutting out noise and enhances privacy and exclusiveness. Adjoining this green buffer is an open space with play equipment of about 35,000 sqft.
- The Exceptional Experience of Space
- All units are beautifully arranged in a North-South orientation.
Unobstructed views of the lush open spaces and greenery of the surrounding and the beautiful landscaping within the development. Features within the development showcasing this:
- Two 25 metre lap pools, hydro massage pool and a kid’s pool.
- Many themed gardens to relax after a long day of work.
- A Reading Alcove amidst quiet flowing water and comfortable furniture.
- A spacious Clubhouse in the basement and cantilevered gym over the grand entrance allows you to work and revitalize after long day’s work.
The Exceptional Experience of Convenience
- Well connected to major expressway i.e. CTE, TPE, SLE and the upcoming North-South Expressway (NSE).
- Near to good schools like Rosyth School and Nanyang Polytechnic.
- Lifestyle and retail malls nearby such as Greenwich V, AMK Hub and the upcoming Seletar Mall which has 188,000 sqft of NLA.
- A 20 minutes drive to Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands and Central Business District.
- Minutes to Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 & 2A, Northstar @ AMK.
The Exceptional Experience of Investment – Seletar Aerospace Park (SAP)
- Close proximity to the Seletar Aerospace Park – an industrial park spanning 320 hectares with 160 hectares dedicated to the Seletar Airport and the remaining 160 hectares for aerospace industry. The Government’s S$60 million plan to develop the aerospace industry and infrastructure will further strengthen Singapore’s position as an aviation hub. The SAP is due to be completed by 2018 and will create 10,000 jobs and is expected to contribute $3.3 billion to the economy.
Why Strata Landed Housing?
- Best of both worlds with a multitude of facilities
- Security – Landed Development in a gated community with round the clock security guards and surveillance cameras at vantage points.
Individual Unit Attributes Exclusive development comprising 118 freehold strata houses. i.e. 18 Semi-Detached and 100 Terrace Houses.
- Spacious and functional layout allows for versatile furniture arrangement and the most optimum maximization of space.
- Each house will have a provision of 2 Car Parking lots at the basement.
- All units come with a state of the art private home lift serving basement to 3rd floor.
- In the Semi-D and terrace, both units come with 1 room for the helper as well as a family room. There are 2 bathrooms in the basement.
- Premium Kitchen appliances from De Dietrich & SMEG (Fridge, Cooker Hood, Hob, Conventional Oven and Microwave, Washer cum Dryer).
- De Dietrich is the premium choice amongst top chefs and cooks in Singapore and around the world – allowing you to enjoy gourmet cooking everyday in your own home.
- A beautiful Wine Chiller allows you to entertain in style.
- Sanitary fitting and wares are supplied by Grohe and Villeroy and Boch.
- Since its origins over 260 years ago, Villeroy and Boch has established itself as possibly the top of the range sanitary ware brand in the world and its sanitary wares are regarded by industry experts and home owners as the benchmark of durability, style, class and state of art technology. Grohe is well regarded as the leading provider of premium bath faucets and shower system amongst high end developments and end users.
- Reputable Developer – Fairview Developments Pte Ltd, a unit of the Tong Eng Group is renowed for having developed beautiful landed homes in the vicinity of Belgravia Villas i.e. Stratton Green, Belgravia Park, Stratton Park, 8@Stratton. Tong Eng Group has a 60 year history having developed many condominiums as well as other strata housing developments in Singapore. For instance, Poets Villas in the Upper Thomson locality received high recommendation in the 2011 South East Asia Property Awards in the Best Housing Development category.