|Singapore River Valley | Freehold |2 Towers | 376 Units|
|Singapore River | Orchard Road | Great World City
|3～5 mins Walking to Great Wold MRT Station
|Check Developer Sale Prices|
|Register Your Interest Online|
|Click here to call Sales Hotline (Via mobile)|
|Click here to text us for update(Via mobile)|
The Avenir Top Selling Points
- A finest luxurious residence in District 9 developed by award winning Developer Hong Leong and Guocoland
- The rare luxury freehold home in River Valley/Robertson Quay
- Rising land bid cost all over Singapore will enhance the capital appreciation
- Master stroke Architect by IPLI Architect – Mr Yip Yuan Hong, 3 times President’s Design Award recipient.
- Show case a Simple , Soulful and Timelessness Modern Theme
- Luxury Resort Hotel Home Concept
- The botanical garden inside your condo with 15 spaces : party lawn, garden spring, forrest trail, rain garden , maze etc
- Huge plot of prime land 172,000 sqft,more than 80% land for landscaping – facilities
- A Good Class Condominium (GCC) with approx 13% site for building.
- Breakthrough & meticulous on layout , with 20% more efficient use of space
- Cross ventilation’s – dual balcony with city – MBS view and Singapore River view for 4 bedroom Premium
- Rustic facade (Off Form concrete & tainted glass) & Modern Polished interior the moment you step inside home!
Want to learn more? Kindly please call Sale Enquiry Hotline at (+65) 8869 9826 to contact our Developer Sale Representative today.
Book An Appointment to view showflat to avoid long waiting queue or showflat close! check available units and direct developer sale prices!
The Avenir | Freehold Condo in Prime District 9
The Avenir is a new luxurious freehold condominium in prime district 9 in the River Valley enclave, occupies the site of the former Pacific Mansion that spans 129,648 sqft. It is within close proximity of upcoming Great World MRT Station and Great World City shopping mall. The development comprises 376 units, across two 36-storey towers. The Avenir will offer a wide range of unit mix starting from 527 sqft one bedroom to 2411 sqft four bedroom premium apartments.
The project is designed by Jean Francois Milou, founder of award-winning international architectural firm studioMilou, and also the French architect renowned as the architect behind the transformation of National Gallery Singapore. Hong Leong Holdings, GuocoLand and Hong Realty are the joint Developers. It will overlook Orchard Road at one end and the Singapore River at the other.
The Avenir | Location and Amenities
The Avenir strategically locates in the coveted River Valley close, prime River Valley Road enclave, which is both close to the exciting Orchard Road shopping belt and vibrant Singapore River precinct. The River Valley neighbourhood represents one of the most prestigious residential areas in Singapore, with its combination of luxury apartments and condominiums giving it an air of exclusivity.
Being off River Valley Road, opposite Killiney Road, and next to River Valley Primary School, The Avenir is also near to Great World MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line and Great World City mall. It’s just some 3-5 minute walk distance. As River Valley close is near to the major roads like River Valley Road, Havelock Road, CTE Expressway, for the The Avenir residents, it’s just a short distance to drive to the city area like Orchard, CBD, Marina Bay, Bugis, etc.
The upscale location will give residents peacefulness and greenery that are encapsulated by the Singapore River, while providing exciting city life just a short walk away. Surrounded by lovely greeneries and the Singapore River, a walk along the Robertson Quay is a fantastic way to relax after a busy workday. With various world class restaurants and bars, residents can always find a calming escape by enjoying a meal while overlooking the water.
Orchard Road has been the shopping and recreation heaven for years. The iconic shopping malls, signature restaurants, and branded hotels span the entire Orchard Road, with a variety of retail, dining and entertainment options to meet different tastes and budget needs of the residents. Just name a few here, Wheelock Place, Ion Orchard, Tang Plaza, Wisma Atria, Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Paragon, Mandarin Gallery, etc. From designers’ high-end brands, fast fashion brands, high-end restaurants, folk goods, to galleries and leisure facilities, as long as you can think of, Orchard Road can present you.
With many education facilities from primary schools to Junior colleges, Polytechnic, University and sited in the vicinity of The Avenir, parents with school-going children will feel comforting about their children’s education needs. Here are just some examples.
- Pre-schools: Eton House Preschool, Odyssey The Global Preschool
- Primary Schools: River Valley Primary School, Alexandra Primary School, Cantonment Primary School, St. Margaret’s Primary School, Zhangde Primary School
- Secondary Schools and High Schools: Outram Park Secondary School, Gan Eng Seng Secondary School, Raffles Girls’ Secondary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior College,
- International schools: Dimensions International College, Chatsworth International School, Chinese International School
- College and University: Singapore Management University, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, Lasalle College of The Arts, PSB Academy, etc.
For healthcare facilitates, The Avenir residents need not drive far regularly to the city for standard healthcare service. Driving to Healthcare Cluster including Singapore General Hospital in Outram Park, Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre, Paragon Medical Centre are just within 10 minute distance. The upcoming Health City Novena surrounding Tan Tock Seng Hospital is also in the vicinity.
Step out The Avenir, future residents will be immediately surrounded by countless entertainment and recreational choices. Singapore River, Kim Seng Park, Quay Promenade and Park Connector, and many feature hotels along the river are almost at its doorstep, , not mentioned Great World City mall, Valley Point Shopping Center, and the colourful places in Mohamed Sultan Road, Orchard Road await you.
Go a little further, there are Fort Canning Park, Pearl’s Hill City Park, Singapore Sports Hub are within a few minute drive away. The spreading East Coast Park will bring more outdoor enjoyment for family. For nature lovers, Singapore Botanic Garden is also within short distance of driving. To drive not so far, The Avenir residents will experience wonderful attractions of MacRitchie Reservoir Park, Singapore Zoo, River Safra and Night Safra and Sentosa Island.
Given such an exciting location, residents in The Avenir will enjoy the best life of both sides, The limited supply of large parcel of land and high demand to be located in the prime District 9, will make The Avenir to be recognised as one of the hottest new development projects to launch in Singapore central area.
The Avenir | Landscape and Facilities
The Avenir is redeveloped on the site of former Pacific Mansion that spans 129,648 sqft. The freehold development will be elevated on its sloped ground and built 376 units across two 36-storey towers, with two levels of basement parking and landscape decks.
Making good use of the sloping grounds is a distinctive stepped architecture, with recreational facilities and lush landscaping interconnected. Along with cantilevered spaces, the staggered heights and depths of the terraces inject these modern-day hanging gardens with a lively sense of movement and dynamism.
While basement carparks and sports facilities have become the norm, the Avenir supports your sporting lifestyle with the inclusion of bicycle lots right at the entrance of the estate. And if the enabled active lifestyle has you wanting to cool off and take it easy, the Avenir’s pride lies in its botany-inspired direction. Strolling through the many gardens of the condo will reveal the landscape’s contrasting elements, all designed to elicit a sense of calm and relaxation.
As one of the largest freehold condominium projects in the vicinity, full condo facilities are expected to be equipped with, such as a 50m lap pool, a hydrotherapy pool, a bicycle park, tranquillity garden, and one pair of roof gardens, among many other facilities. For creating a botanic garden living away from the bustling city in the short distance, the total area of landscape and facilities will occupy over 80% of the entire development area.
From the moment of arrival, the scene is set for elevated living. Ease into a life of comfort with the concierge team on hand to tend to your needs and wants. From transport arrangements, laundry and housekeeping, to catering for parties or scheduling a personal trainer, help is just a call away.
In contemporary city living, what truer measure of luxury than space to breathe? The perfect foil to the two towering residential blocks, the landscaping is designed to heighten that rare sense of freedom. Taking centre stage is the Great Lawn, an expanse of emerald green flanked by the sapphire blue of the 50m Lap Pool. With the gymnasium cantilevering over the lawn, let the open vista inspire your workouts.
Grand Lawn: the perfect foil to the two towering residential blocks, the lawn introduces an uncommon spaciousness and luxury.
50m Lap pool: the 50 meter lap pool will beckon your to take a dip.
Tranquillity garden: Escape to this tranquil spot when you need respite from the world, book in one hand and cup of tea in the other.
Hydrotherapy pool: Rejuvenate your mind and body, step in and let the spa jets massage the day’s worries away.
Gourmet salon: Host a party or gather your friends and family for a casual cookout.
Roof gardens: Up on the roof of both residential towers, bask in unrivalled panoramas of the city.
The Avenir | Layout and Floor Plans
From the nucleus of a growing family, to the comforts of a single-person habitat, the Avenir’s variety of apartments cater to all with a range of 1 to 4-bedroom units. Totalling to 376 apartments are spread over 36-storey twin skyscrapers, which also house all the expected features of a condominium. Easily one of the largest freehold properties within this district, The Avenir is perfect for those who want to plan ahead, and for those who don’t wish to be bothered by the prospect of relocating.
The Avenir offers total 376 units, an exquisite collection of one to four-bedroom apartments await your pleasure, with your choice of views towards the city or completely unblocked towards Singapore River. Savour an uncommon spaciousness with thoughtful layouts, and a generously sized balcony which extends from the living area and lends it an open, airy ambience.
At the end of the day, retire to interiors that are as lavish as they are large. In the kitchen, you will find a full suite of appliances to turn even the simplest of meals into a work of art. The same attention to detail is evident in the master bath graced by sophisticated wares befitting this most private of sanctuaries.
The Avenir condo is designed at a luxury level, with high end finishings & fittings. Here are some provisions for your reference:
- . Kitchen appliances by V-Zug from Switzerland
- . Fridge, washer & dryer by De Dietrich
- . Sanitary ware by Antonio Lupi
- . Bathroom fittings by Hansgrohe
- . Kitchen cabinets by Novacucina
1-Bedrooom Floor Plan
2-Bedrooom Floor Plan
3-Bedrooom Floor Plan
3-Bedrooom + Private Lift Floor Plan
4-Bedrooom + Private Lift Floor Plan
4-Bedrooom + Family + Private Lift Floor Plan
The Avenir | Luxury Home Market Update
The Avenir is in the River Valley enclave in District 9 of Core Centre Region (CCR). CCR region is down the ages famous for its many clusters of upscale private condominiums and apartments. The CCR residential market is also the most luxurious house segment where many properties sell at the most premium prices, for example, easily across $3000psf.
Singapore private home market has entered the new uptrend cycle after the soar of land bid from both Collective Sales from developers and Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme during the period from 2016 to 2018. According to the URA reported in January 2020, Singapore private home prices rose 2.7% in 2019, as compared with the 7.9% increase in 2018. In 2019, new private residential property sales by developers increased 12.7 per cent to 9,912 units too.
There is a genuine, underlying demand for the private home. The increase in new sales transactions and growth in overall prices indicate the resilience of private residential property. In 2020, Market watchers expect the market trends to be similar to 2019, given that market fundamentals remain unchanged: interest rates are expected to remain low, while the economy is expected to improve slightly in 2020.
For CCR housing market, the overall price index decrease 1.7%, as compared to the increase of 6.7% in 2018, while the prices in City Fringe and mass market increased by 2.8% and 4.2% respectively. According to the URA media release, the transaction volume and price index are still in line with the historical trend, which demonstrates the sustainability of high-end residential market. 2019 observed a series of new high prices in many hallmark areas, such as Holland Village, Newton Circus, River Valley, Outram Park, East Coast and so on. In 2020, it’s expected that around 4,000 new non-landed residential units 23 projects could be launched in 2020 in the CCR region, while 6,000 units across 22 projects are expected to be launched in city-fringe region.
The new cycle of En Bloc sales fever has taken place in the residential market since 2016, given that the numbers of unsold developer projects hit the historical low and increasingly fierce competition in Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme. The land costs for private condominium projects have island-wide increased varying from 15% to 20% in different regions in 2018, not mentioned the benchmark land cost in 2016. In CCR market, the average land cost was over $1800psf in 2018, which transferred the average new development launch price in 2019 to jump up to among $2800 to 3500psf. During last year, it has been transacted over $4000psf in the most prestigious Nassim Road, Orchard Boulevard, Ardmore Park, and Marina Bay area.
The high-end residential market has turned up following the rise of higher land cost since 2017. New sales price tag replace the old one that more new condo projects in city area have been sold at higher prices. High-end housing market have running into a new uptrend cycle that sales price across $3000 psf is not a miracle any more.
1) In city-fringe, freehold Sky Everton in Outram Park sold over $2550 psf at average, a $2895psf price was transacted for a high floor 2-bedroom unit. For 99-year leasehold project One Pearl Bank in Outram Park, there are around 50 units sold over $2500 psf. The highest transacted price is $2875 for some 36th floor 3 bedroom units.
2) In the East Coast area, prime District 15, freehold project in Amber Road – Coastline Residences sold some 2 bedroom unit at $3,010 psf, together with other 5 unit sold over $2,800 psf in 2019. Even in the mass market, the integrated residential development next to Bangkok MRT Station – Sengkang Grand Residences have sold over 45 unit at above $1800 psf, the highest transaction price was $1,898 psf. This is absolutely incredible.
3) In the Orchard upscale area, like Orchard Boulevard, ultra-luxury new residential development, Boulevard 88 have witnessed its 4 penthouse units transacted around $4,899～$5,125 psf in 2019. Another neighbor luxury development – 3 Orchard By The Park sold its 2 penthouse units around $4,638 to $4,805 psf in 2019. Across the road, TwentyOne Angullia Park sold its last 7,718sqft penthouse unit at $4,146 psf in 2019.
4) In Dhoby Ghaut area, 99-year leasehold new condo Haus On Handy sold new record price for its 969 sqft unit at $2,913psf in 2019. Other 30 units from the new launch was sold over $2830 psf in 2019. It’s not believable that one year ago, the latest completion 99-year leasehold development in the close vicinity – Sophia Hills was sold only averagely at $1900 to 2200psf.
5) In Jiat Kim Street area, the fringe of River Valley enclave, luxury new condo – Riviere was transacted at average price of $2886psf in 2019, with 7 units was sold over $3000psf. The highest price was done at $3,305psf by some 1-bedroom unit at 36th floor in June 2019, following the 2nd highest price at $3,247psf was transacted for some 4-bedroomwith unit at 35th floor with size of 2002sqft.
6) In the charming Holland Village area, the blockbuster new launch – the mixed development – One Holland Village Residences set up the historical high transaction prices since Nov 2019. Over 120 units was sold at between $2600 to $3300psf since then. The highest price was transacted for some high-floor duplex 4 bedroom at eye-catching $3363psf. Another bouquet freehold new launch -Van Holland which is opposite to Holland Village sold over 10 units in Jan 2020 with average prices at $2950psf. Following this trend, another mega freehold new condo-Leedon Green in Leedon Heights launched in Jan 2020 and sold over 30 units with average transaction prices at between $2600 to $2900psf.
7) In Tanjong Pager, CBD area, Skyscraper luxury newly-completed condo – Wallich Residence sold its 2 junior penthouse units (59th, 60th floor, 3509sqft) between $4702 to $4987psf in 2019. In the rising star CBD area, along west side of Beach Road, South Beach Residences sold 2 penthouse units (42th floor- 6,728sqft, 45th floor- 4,424sqft) between $3,865 to $3,888psf during the period of 2018 to 2019.
By reviewing those recent record-breaking transactions done in the residential market, it’s quite new normal for the high-end luxury new condo to be transacted across $3000~$3500psf. What if it is a brand-new, freehold development with full condo facilities in the coveted address like River Valley? In the following table, we just summarize the major new launches close to Orchard Shopping belt in recent years. you justify how rationale are the latest launch prices for The Avenir. Both The Straits Times and The Business Times reported the estimated final land cost for The Avenir in March 2018 when Pacific Mansion was sold to the consortium of Hong Leong Group, GuocoLand Group and Hong Realty. Property consultants estimated that the land cost for the The Avenir site $1806psf, may translate to a break-even price of $2,530 to $2,800 per sq ft (psf), and a potential selling price of $3,000 to $3,200 psf for the current The Avenir project.
As The Avenir launch the sales for first phase in 11th January, it has sold over 20 units in the same month at the average price of $3223psf. the highest price recorded in January was $3564psf, a 527-sqft 1-bedroom on 36th floor. The most popular apartments are the type of 4-bedroom + private lift (2,067 to 2411sqft) , which were sold over 10 units to the local residents and foreigners. There are still sold demand for big unit in the upscale market. The following chart give up the briefing summary of the sales transactions for The Avenir. We will update more sales news along the way.
Welcome to Contact Sales Hotline and Visit The Avenir Showlfat For Latest Update on Developer Direct Sales Prices, Balance Units, etc.
Plan to visit The Avenir showflat or actual site? It is important to make appointment with our Developer Sale Representative at Sales Hotline 8869 9826 before you come to visit the showflat or actual units. By planning beforehand, you will make the most use of your time to avoid the disappointment of or embarrass: show flat or actual site closing, choice unit is sold, etc.
By Booking Appointment by calling Sales Hotline 8869 9826 or online registration, you will not required to register at the reception counter when you visit the showflat. With the assistance of our professional sales representatives, you will be more assured ,well informed and prepared before commit to purchase new project home. Besides, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer prices. What’s more, you are not required to pay commission to our sales professional.